Temperature sensors based on platinum thermo-resistance
FOR MANUFACTURERS interested in measurement and saving of warmth
According to the requirements of our customers we offer collaboration in the field of development and manufacture of temperature sensors based on platinum thermo-resistance for the following application areas:
- industrial heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems;
- automobile industry;
- household appliances;
- medical appliances.
Platinum resistance thermal converters manufactured by Medicon possess following peculiarities:
- secure and hermetic construction for measurements in vacuum and at excessive pressure provides long operational life;
- high precision up to 0,1% of temperature measurement in the range from –70 to +500°С;
- small overall dimensions of the housing and the weight of its mechanic part provide quick action time (up to 6 sec);
- protective housing is made of stainless steel 12X18Н10Т guarantees secure protection from chemical influence as well as mechanic damages of measuring mechanism;
- silicon conductors allow storage of the sensor for a long time at temperature range from –50 to +200°С;
- Metal housing wire output is provided with bend protection.
On our customers’ demand we can in short time discuss and change overall and setting dimension. We can also select a sensitive element — platinum resistance with optimum output characteristics.
Call us and make your order!
Our specialists will be glad to answer your questions, consider your offers and find the best solution.